No matter how you stumbled upon this blog, welcome. So, where to begin?
What is this blog even about?
This space I have carved out in Internet Land is where I (find out who I am…) search for the meaning of life. Spoiler alert: the answer is 42. Most of what you’ll find is memoir in some way or another. Observations on life. The good, the bad, the funny. Light, heavy. Heavy and light at the same time. I’ve written about anxiety, life, death, my kids, being chased by a murderous Canadian goose, digital distractions, my dog, minimalism, suicide. That’s what you’ll find here. I have no niche—except life.
Most popular posts
- Hi, My Name is Jeff, and I Suffer from Anxiety
- When Geese Attack; or, How I Almost Got My Ass Kicked by a Canadian Goose
- Do I Pack for My Dad’s Funeral?
- Are You Comfortable Driving a Tractor?
- A Brief History of Anti-Lou
- A Little Piece of Shauna’s Heart
- My Facebook Sabbatical
- How to Take a Break From Facebook, Successfully: A Quick-Start Guide
- Text Messages with Friends: The Longtime Friend
- You Don’t Need an App for That, and 11 Other Things I Learned From Running Over the Last 11 Months
Every post, ever.
View the most recent blog posts.